Nothing is better than chocolate and peanut butter. For real! I’d do just about anything for them. I found this on Pinterest and almost crawled out of my skin when I saw it. Heaven in a pan is what I saw. Three layers, totally simple.
What you need:
1 package peanut butter cookie mix
8 packages Reese’s peanut butter cups (yes, I said 8)
1 package brownie mix
This was all that was shown on Pinterest, and only in picture form. I had to guess on the temp to bake it at and for how long.
What I did:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make cookies according to package, press into a 9×13 greased pan.
3. put layer of Reese’s down.
4. make brownies according to package and carefully pour over Reese’s and cookie mix.
5. Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes or until middle is set. I had to eyeball it and prayed the edges didn’t burn.
Results: Not bad. The edges turned out fine but I was a little disappointed in them. I’m not sure what made them not as delicious as the picture did, but they just didn’t rock my world like I thought they were going to. Plus they are pretty pricey. I don’t think I’ll make them again unless requested by one of the kids for a special event.