I love sugar cookies but often don’t want to take the time to make them. Totally lazy, I know. When I found this recipe at sorumblyinmytummbly.blogspot.com I was super excited. It literally only takes minutes to whip up, and they are soooo good. here’s what you need…
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 cups sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
M&M’s for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in salt, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Add in flour and blend well.
3. Pour into pan. If it’s thick, you may need to grease your hand to pat it down evenly.
4. Top with M&M’s. press them down a bit.
5. Bake for about 30/40 minutes or until bars are set and edges are just very lightly browned.
6. Cool in pan, cut, and eat!
Results: Super yummy! I’ll share…but not that much 🙂