The original picture of these pancakes looked fabulous! Meaning not the ones I made. Totally think they photo shopped it! No matter what I tried they didn’t come out looking fabulous by any means. However, they were delicious! The one thing I’ll do next time is use the cinnamon mixture as the syrup and not try to bake it in with the pancake itself. I got the recipe from tablespoon.com which is a wonderful site for all kinds of baking and meal ideas.
Results: Super yummy and will make them again, I’ll even share 🙂 Please forgive the blurry pictures. My good camera in on the frizts so I’ve been using my old camera which doesn’t always take very clear photos.
2 1/4 cups Bisquick Complete
1 cup milk + 1 TBSP
4 TBSP melted butter
2/3 cups loosely packed brown sugar
1 TBSP vanilla
1. In a large bowl, whist together 2 cups of the Bisquick, 1 cup milk, and both eggs, until smooth. Set aside.
2. Preheat griddle to medium heat.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, the remaining Bisquick, and milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth. Here is where I change the original directions…
4. Set aside cinnamon mixture.
5. make up the pancakes as normal. I used a 1/3 cup for each pancake.
6. Serve warm with a spoon full of the cinnamon mixture instead of using syrup. Enjoy!